1 Dead After Car Crashes Head-On Into Tour Bus in MarylandAuthorities say one person is dead after a car crashed head-on into a tour bus.
Maryland Woman Injured When Firework Explodes in HandA Capitol Heights woman was injured when a firework exploded in her hand.
Md. Woman in Hospital, Dog Dies in Carbon Monoxide PoisoningA Prince George's County woman is in serious condition and her dog is dead after fire officials say a malfunctioning natural gas water heater caused high amounts of carbon monoxide in her home.
Md. Fire Department Creates Fund to Aid Pets Affected By FiresAfter a dog died as a result of small burns and smoke inhalation sustained in a house fire in Prince George's County last year, the Prince George's County Fire Department is announcing the "PGFD and SPCA Sparky Fire Fund."
Hoax Suspected in 'Fire Inspection' Scheme in Md.Officials are warning of a possible scheme aiming to trick Prince George's County residents out of money.
VIDEO: Local Fire Dept. Participates in Red Bull FlugtagMembers of the Prince George's County Fire Department participated in Red Bull's Flugtag event at Southpointe Waterfront in D.C. Saturday.
2 Firefighters Suffer Minor Injuries Battling Massive House FireTwo Prince George's County firefighters received minor burns battling a massive house fire in Capitol Heights Friday.
Mulch Fire Burns in Upper MarlboroFirefighters are battling a large mulch pile on the 2000 block of Ritchie-Marlboro Road in Upper Marlboro.
Six Injured in Multi-Vehicle Crash in Clinton; Brandywine Road Partially BlockedSix people have been injured in a multi-vehicle crash in Prince George’s County Monday afternoon.
Police Arrest College Park Pipe Bomb Suspect With Help of Bomb SquadPolice made an arrest in connection with a pipe bomb and another hazardous device found in the College Park area over the course of the last four days.
Turkey Fryer Fire Displaces Family From Laurel HomeFirefighters in Prince George's County say a house in Laurel was badly damaged when residents had a propane accident while smoking a turkey on their back deck.
Improper Generator Use Can Lead to Carbon Monoxide PoisoningMany are without power in the area but for those with the added measure of a generator to protect them against power loss, they may not be protected from the dangers of the generator itself.