5 Taken to Hospital After Apparent K2 OverdoseFive people have been taken to the hospital in serious condition Friday afternoon after apparently overdosing on synthetic marijuana, authorities say.
Annapolis Parents Get High With Baby in CarThe parents of an 8-month-old baby got high and passed out inside a car in Annapolis, authorities say.
UMd. Study: Synthetic Marijuana More Popular Among Teens Than Most DrugsTeenagers drinking alcohol and smoking marijuana is nothing new, just watch pretty much any high school movie ever made.
Holmes Norton Demands Gas Station Owner Stop Selling 'K2' During ProtestCongresswoman Eleanor Holmes Norton demanded a gas station owner stop selling synthetic marijuana during a protest outside his gas station in DC on Tuesday.