106.7 The Fan All News 99.1 WNEW CBS Sports Radio 1580

Fire

File photo of fire truck . (credit: Tim Boyle/Getty Images)

Fatal Frostburg, Md., Fire Was ‘Likely Accidental’

The Maryland State Fire Marshal’s Office says a Valentine’s Day house fire that killed a Frostburg State University student was likely accidental.

02/27/2014

The Supreme Court ruled Tuesday that police may search a home without a warrant when two occupants disagree about allowing officers to enter, and the resident who refuses access is then arrested. credit: Mario Tama/Getty Images

Board May Govern Md. New Statewide Emergency Radio System

The House of Delegates is set to vote Friday on whether to create a board governing the new statewide emergency radio system.

02/21/2014

Remnants of a house that burned and collapsed in East Baltimore, killing a child. (credit: George Mesthos/Getty Images)

8-Year-Old Boy Killed Walking by Baltimore House Fire

Fire officials say an 8-year-old likely walking home from school was killed by debris from an east Baltimore rowhouse fire and collapse.

02/19/2014

File photo of fire truck . (credit: Tim Boyle/Getty Images)

1 Dead in Fire at Frostburg State Rental Home

One person died and two escaped with minor injuries from an early morning fire Friday at a house rented to Frostburg State University students.

02/14/2014

credit: Scott Olson/Getty Images

Person Found Dead After House Fire in D.C.

District of Columbia fire officials say a person was found dead after a house fire in northwest Washington.

02/13/2014

File photo of a fire truck (credit: Scott Barbour/Getty Images)

Two-Alarm Fire Burns Washington Gas Building In North Bethesda

Firefighters are battling a two-alarm blaze blaze at a Washington Gas building in Bethesda.

02/12/2014

File photo of fire truck . (credit: Tim Boyle/Getty Images)

3 Firefighters Hurt in Waldorf Fire

Fire officials say three firefighters were injured while battling a blaze at a Charles County home.

02/10/2014

File photo of fire truck . (credit: Tim Boyle/Getty Images)

Man Dies After Clothes Catch Fire While Lighting Cigarette On Stove

Montgomery County fire officials say a Kensington man has died after his clothes caught fire as he tried to light a cigarette on a stove.

01/23/2014

A woman was rescued from a two-alarm fire in Laurel. (credit: Howard County Fire Dept.)

Elderly Woman Pulled From Two-Alarm Fire In Laurel

An elderly woman is hospitalized in serious condition after firefighters pulled her from a two-alarm townhouse fire in Laurel Thursday morning.

01/16/2014

One person is dead following a fire at a Rockville apartment complex. (credit: John Domen/All-News 99.1 WNEW)

52-Year-Old Man Dies In Rockville Apartment Fire

A man has died after a fire ripped through an apartment complex in Rockville.

01/16/2014

more

previous