Woman Dies After Being Rescued from Burning Home A woman pulled from a burning townhome in Crofton has died of her injuries.
New Md. Law Requires Smoke Alarm UpgradesThe last Maryland law dealing with smoke alarms was 38 years old, but new legislation aims to put a potentially life-saving solution inside people's homes.
Easter Fire Victim IdentifiedThe woman who died in an Easter morning fire in Cheverly has been identified as 59-year-old Stephanie Kay Syslo.
Elderly Temple Hills Man Dies From Burn Injuries Caused By Space HeaterA Temple Hills man has died after sustaining burn injuries caused by a space heater.