The overdose death of a 19-year-old Virginia woman at Echostage last week has prompted an organization to investigate the venue’s conditions.
A woman celebrating her 19th birthday at a concert venue in D.C. has died after apparently taking the drug “Molly.”
Electronic dance music, or EDM, has been a nightclub staple for decades. Check out this list of the best EDM bars or clubs in D.C. and see just what the fuss is all about.
Check out the best Halloween parties in downtown D.C. before the big party passes you by.