Congressional Awards students

Credit: WNEW reporter Kevin Rincon

Nearly 3 Dozen Visiting High School Students At George Mason University Sick With Food Poisoning

Nearly three dozen high school students and Congressional Awards winners staying at the George Mason University campus have come down with food poisoning. Some were transported to the hospital and medical units are on the scene currently treating others.

06/21/2012

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,742 other followers