Seven retired NFL players are objecting to a proposed settlement of concussion claims, calling it a “lousy deal” for ex-players whose symptoms don’t qualify them for compensation.
The NFL agreed Wednesday to remove a $675 million cap on damages from thousands of concussion-related claims after a federal judge questioned whether there would be enough money to cover as many as 20,000 retired players.
Clinton Says She Uses Blood Thinners To Treat Blood Clot Discovered During Concussion Hospitalization
Clinton says she has no lingering effects from a concussion she suffered in late 2012.
Hall of Fame member and former Miami Dolphins quarterback Dan Marino is suing the NFL over concussions, the Los Angeles Times reports
Two former Redskins are among a group of seven ex-NFL players challenging the league’s concussion lawsuit settlement.
Just like in the regular season Percy Harvin’s return to the field in the postseason was short lived as Harvin will not be playing against San Francisco this weekend.
Del. Jon Cardin is proposing a pilot program to test how well athletic helmet impact sensors work for high school athletes.
The parents of a Frostburg State University football player who died after a second concussion accuse coaches at the Maryland school of conducting dangerous drills that caused repeated blows to the head.
106.7 The Fan learned former Redskins’ running back Clinton Portis has filed a concussion lawsuit against the NFL, joining a fight already in progress. Later, we learned the reason he joined wasn’t financial, it’s about doing what’s right, for him and the league.
Clinton Portis, a former running back who has been honored as one of the 80 greatest Redskins of all-time, said earlier this year that he suffered more than 10 concussions during his nine-year NFL career.