It’s not even Thanksgiving yet, but some of the area’s best known light displays are already inviting people to come see their amazing and festive lights.
Anne Arundel County officials say a 34-year-old man died after he was shocked while putting up Christmas lights.
Anne Arundel County officials say a man was seriously injured after suffering an electric shock while putting up Christmas lights at a home in North Beach.
The Travel Channel is coming to Virginia to film part of a Christmas special on tacky light displays. Officials say Winn Transportation is hosting crews from the TV channel on Friday night.
Two blocks in Baltimore take their Christmas decorations seriously… very seriously.