carbon monoxide

Funeral For Army Sergeant Killed During Ft. Hood Shooting

Family Who Died of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Laid to Rest

Eight white hearses carried a Maryland family to their funeral Saturday at the University of Maryland Eastern Shore, each hearse with a picture of a family member staring out from a window.

04/19/2015

This hallway ceiling CO detector alerted to unhealthy levels of CO. (Credit: MEBRADY)

State Fire Marshal Warns Residents of Carbon Monoxide Danger

Maryland’s state fire marshal is warning residents of the dangers of carbon monoxide after the deaths of a man and his seven children from the gas in their Princess Anne home.

04/07/2015

An apartment building in Falls Church is evacuated following a carbon monoxide leak. (credit: Kevin Patrick/All-News 99.1 WNEW)

6 Hospitalized for Carbon Monoxide Poisoning in Baltimore

Six people have been hospitalized, including one in critical condition, after a reported carbon monoxide leak in Baltimore.

03/24/2015

File photo of fire truck . (credit: Tim Boyle/Getty Images)

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Similar to Flu Symptoms, Officials Warn

The bitter cold has made its way to our area and brought with it a spike in cases of the flu virus. But before you sum up your symptoms of nausea or drowsinees to be the flu, fire officials warn it could be a deadly sickness that has very similar symptoms

01/08/2015

Fire department evacuates people from apartment building on Battery Lane in Bethesda. (Credit: @HeatherMCurtis1)

FDA Building Evacuated For High Levels of Carbon Monoxide

A Food and Drug Administration building in Silver Spring has been evacuated after high levels of carbon monoxide were detected.

07/05/2014

Fire and rescue personnel respond to the BWI Westin Hotel in Linthicum for a carbon monoxide leak. (Photo from Howard County Fire)

9 Hospitalized After CO Leak at BWI Hotel

Nine people were hospitalized after a hotel near Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport was evacuated due to high levels of carbon monoxide.

02/16/2014

The Walmart Supercenter in Laurel was evacuated due to a carbon monoxide leak. (Photo by Jared Ruderman/All-News 99.1 WNEW)

Walmart in Laurel Evacuated After Carbon Monoxide Leak

A Walmart store in Laurel has been evacuated due to a carbon monoxide leak.

01/05/2014

Ambulance

Carbon Monoxide Incident Sends 3 to Hospital in D.C.

A carbon monoxide incident inside a home in Northwest Washington has sent three people to the hospital.

12/10/2013

Ambulance

Carbon Monoxide Leak at D.C. School Sends 7 to Hospital

D.C. Fire and EMS officials say a carbon monoxide leak at an elementary school sent several people to hospitals.

10/25/2013

Fire department evacuates people from apartment building on Battery Lane in Bethesda. (Credit: @HeatherMCurtis1)

150 Evacuated from Bethesda Apt. Building for Carbon Monoxide

A carbon monoxide leak hospitalized 14 people and forced approx. 150 residents to evacuate from a 10-story apartment building in Bethesda on Saturday.

10/05/2013

more