The Sports Junkies
Latest from The Sports Junkies
- Brian Kenny: ‘No Disrespect to Denard Span,’ Bryce Harper Should be Playing CF Brian Kenny continued MLB Network’s assault of the Nationals, telling the Junkies, “no disrespect to Denard Span,” but Bryce Harper needs to be playing center field.
- Redskins Cheerleaders Visit Junkies, Won't Leave One of the worst fears for radio hosts, hosting in-studio guests, was realized by the Junkies Wednesday, when their repeated attempts to dismiss the visiting Redskins cheerleaders from the studio weren't recognized by the Redskins cheerleaders.
- Play Poker with the Junks and Win a Trip to a Championship Tourney in Aruba This is your chance to not only get up-close-and-personal with JP, EB, Cakes and Lurch, but also head to the Players Poker Championship in Aruba with one of the Junkies.
- Williams: It's Coming for Bryce, and When it Does, 'Pitchers Are Gonna Pay' Although Bryce Harper has struggled this last month, manager Matt Williams warns, when he returns to normal form, “pitchers are gonna pay.”
- Comedian Marc Maron’s ‘WTF’ Tip of the Spear to Podcast Revolution As the line between radio and podcasts continue to blur, comedian Marc Maron finds himself at the forefront of a golden age of podcasting, with advertisers quickly following.
- Blue Shorts Joans on his ‘Donk’ Dad’s Trifling Socks/Golf Swing on Twitter Blue Shorts was tweeting some hard smack on his dad's terrible sock game and even worse golf swing during a round of golf yesterday. You can see all the tweets, photos and video here.
- Junkies Taken for a Ride by Drunken Caller Claiming to be Heroin Addict After discussing a prostitute who allegedly killed a top Google exec, the Junkies were taken for a ride by a caller alleging to have a similar sex/heroine-for money deal in place with a hooker.