The Sports Junkies
- Bikini Contest 2013
- Watch The Junkies
- Defending Dan Snyder
- Listen Live
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Audio On Demand
- Redskins Name Change
- Latest Shows
Latest from The Sports Junkies
- Bid Farewell to ESPN-bound D.C. Broadcaster Britt McHenry Say farewell to Britt McHenry, Washington, D.C., as she becomes the latest area sportscaster to be swept up by a national network (ESPN). Read about her journey from local community reporter all the way to the big time.
- Mystery: Who’s the Player Laich Said ‘Rocked the Boat’ in Caps Locker Room? Brooks Laich seems pleased with the Caps deadline acquisitions thus far, although he's leery from one previous "bad apple" who "rocked the boat a little bit." But who???
- Junkies Talk Evolution of ‘Sized’ and Other Junkies Lingo (Audio) The Junkies broke from normal formatting Tuesday to refresh everyone on the derivation of show lingo (e.g. cised, donkey, nubbs, felted, rick, lick, hurting, silly, basizilly, tilt, monkey stilts) and it was silly.
- Breaking Down ‘True Detective’ Nude Scenes with Mr. Skin Legendary pop culture nudity aficionado Mr. Skin (mrskin.com) breaks down the abundance of nude scenes in HBO's acclaimed drama "True Detective."
- Technical Difficulties: Quick Links to Stream Friday's (Feb. 28) Show Something funny's going on with the Junkies podcasts, so until that gets straightened out, whatever it is, here are some quick links to stream each of the thirteen segments from Friday's (Feb. 28) show.
- Valdez Smashes His Car in Recreation of Richie Incognito Ferrari Incident Matt Valdez went full Richie Incognito and smashed up his car with a baseball bat (Video).
- Ram Appeared on Fox News After Killer Call-In to The Junkies (Video) Wednesday may have been the high-water mark for Ram and Ram-mentions. Shortly after his killer call-in to the Junkies, he made an appearance on Fox News (yea, that Fox News), working in a subtle zinger on national TV (Video).