Latest Autos News
- [Photo Gallery] 2014 New York International Auto Show Get an inside peek of this year's New York Auto Show.
- Charges Pending After Woman Injured in Md. Crash Howard County police say charges are pending after a crash in Laurel over the weekend that seriously injured a woman.
- Ford To Offer 50th Anniversary Mustang Ford is building a limited-edition Mustang GT to honor the pony car's 50th anniversary. It is showing the Limited Edition at the New York auto show, which begins this week.
- Chevrolet Bringing Tiny Trax SUV To US And China General Motors unveiled the 2015 model Tuesday evening ahead of the New York International Auto Show.
- Toyota Camry Gets A Top-To-Bottom Makeover The redesigned 2015 Camry, unveiled Tuesday at the New York Auto Show, is longer and wider, with a more aggressive design.
- GM Making a New Repair in Recalled Cars General Motors has to repair another part on the 2.6 million small cars already being recalled for an ignition switch defect.
- Car Rental Companies Ramp Up Exotic Offerings In the past few years, some of the biggest car rental companies have added the finest cars money can buy to their fleets.
- Report: Auto Insurers Using Unfair Rating Factors Auto insurers factor in a motorist's education level and occupation when calculating policy rates, a consumer watchdog group recently reported.
- Senators Accuse GM Of Covering Up Defective Switch Members of a Senate subcommittee accused General Motors of trying to cover up problems with an ignition switch that is now tied to 13 deaths.
- Prosecutors: Toyota Employee Warned 'Someone Will Go To Jail' Over Repeated Lies Efforts to conceal the extent of dangerous car defects at Toyota Motor Corp. were so pervasive, prosecutors say, that an exasperated employee at one point warned that 'someone will go to jail if lies are repeatedly told.'