Batman Stopped By Police

Batman Stopped By Cops Batman was stopped by Montgomery County Police on March 21 at Route 29 and Prelude Drive. (credit: MCPD)
Batman Stopped By Cops Batman was made famous when he was stopped by Montgomery County Police on March 21 at Route 29 and Prelude Drive. (Credit: MCPD)
Categories: Photo Galleries

Latest Galleries

PICTURES: Nats Celebrate 2016 NL East Title
Scott Brooks Wins Over New Fans at DC Lottery Live
106.7 The Fan at Tysons Corner Center - 9/17/16
Washington Game Day Uncensored Week 2 at William Jeffrey's Tavern - 9/18/16
The Fan Street Team at World Cup of Hockey Exhibitions - 9/13 & 9/14/16
Washington Game Day Uncensored Week 1 at William Jeffrey's Tavern - 9/12/16
Bar Louie in Ashburn w/ Chad Dukes vs The World - 9/8/16
Scherzer Showdown Fantasy Football Fundraiser - 9/10/16

1. Stephanie says:

Kevin: After watching you eat all these years, know for sure that you would eat yanthing that doesn’t crawl off your plate. Seems like Ken is having the harder time since he is even pickier that me. He picks beans out of chili but now will eat something that looks like it died on his plate and and is decomposing. YukI lost 31 pounds last July simply because the hospital food was SOOOOO bad I could not force it down, no way, it was realllly bad. Have gained about 8 pounds back but eat what I like now just not as much, and shoveling snow helps.But, whatever works. Just seems like its highly repititious and what are Lentils ? He will get tired of the same ol same ol and give it up.Look like some kind of beans to me but the boy is scuffing them right up.I shudder to think what he would have done with brussel sprouts when he wasMUCH younger. Obviously none of the 4H stuff has mayonaise on it.

1. The Rick says:

Rumors are the car belonged to Bruce Wayne.Is Mr Wayne pressing charges?

2. rodney says:

You just gotta show some love for the Batman (and his sick ass car)!

3. Eryn says:

This needs the proper quote!
    ” What gives you the right? What’s the difference between you and me?
    I’m not wearing hockey pads! “

4. Ali says:

I would like to show my thanks to this rtwier just for rescuing me from this particular scenario. Because of looking out through the search engines and meeting strategies which were not beneficial, I thought my life was gone. Living devoid of the approaches to the difficulties you have fixed through your good review is a serious case, as well as ones which might have badly damaged my entire career if I hadn’t encountered your site. Your personal competence and kindness in maneuvering every item was very useful. I am not sure what I would’ve done if I hadn’t discovered such a solution like this. I am able to at this moment look forward to my future. Thanks for your time very much for the high quality and amazing guide. I won’t be reluctant to endorse your blog post to anyone who needs support about this area.

5. Tuhre says:

I commented beofre but I will do again on your new blog.You are incredibly brave to do this and I wish you could be spared this and be allowed to move on.Your friends and I are here for you whenever you need to talk, laugh, cry, sceam etc

6. Pedro says:

The MSM didn’t report it. I heard it about two days into all the ivwerniets. I think it was Fox news. With my dad laid up in rehab, he heard the same interview.I had an encounter last week with a scary man at the Burger King drive thru. The police office phone lines weren’t open yet so I didn’t report him. Later in the day I saw him being spoken to by cops, so I pulled over and gave them my story from earlier. Basically, he had committed no crimes admitted to having mental problems, and was allowed to go on his merry way, supposedly to the bus station. I watched him proceed to the convenience store and approach people there.