The Sports Junkies
- PlungeFest 2015
- Watch The Junkies
- Photos | Sundress Party
- Listen Live
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Audio On Demand
- Redskins Name Change
- Latest Shows
Latest from The Sports Junkies
- Emmitt Smith Promised Dan Snyder He Wouldn't Bad-mouth the Redskins Emmitt Smith promises Dan Snyder he won't bad-mouth the Redskins, he says; gives the organization bad advice on how to be successful.
- Junkies: Redskins Fans Should Revolt After 16 seasons of ineptitude under owner Dan Snyder, there’s only one solution left for Redskins fans, The Junkies say: Revolt!
- Going on Two Decades Of Snyder Owning Redskins 'And, Really, Nothing's Changed' A grim historical Dan Snyder-owned Redskins timeline to consider before President and GM Bruce Allen takes to the podium to address any changes possibly forthcoming within the organization.
- JP Sings RG3-themed ‘Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer’ Adaptation Badly on TV John-Paul Flaim of The Sports Junkies writes a horrible RG3-themed adaptation of “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer”; sings it badly on live television.
- Cowboys Fan Doesn’t Care About Your Stats: Romo’s ‘By Far’ NFL MVP (Listen) “It’s not about stats. The NFL’s about winning games,” a Cowboys fan from Maryland argues with D.C. sports radio hosts about why Tony Romo is “by far” the NFL MVP this season.
- NFL Reporter Laughs for 8 Full Seconds at Mention of Jim Haslett's Name (Listen) Jim Haslett is "proof that the difference between being a defensive coordinator/head coach in this NFL, and being a P.E. teacher in some high school, is very slim," said NFL reporter Jason Cole at the mere mention of Haslett's name, after 8 full...
- The Junkies' Holiday Drinking Show 2014 Wake up to The Drunkies! Check back frequently as chaos ensues (and embarrassing photos are taken) during The Junkies' Annual Holiday Drinking Show 2014.