The Sports Junkies
- PlungeFest 2015
- Watch The Junkies
- Photos | Sundress Party
- Listen Live
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Audio On Demand
- Redskins Name Change
- Latest Shows
Latest from The Sports Junkies
- Four Old Men Attempt to Recreate Byron Jones' NFL Combine Broad Jump (Watch) The Junkies attempt to recreate Byron Jones's record-setting 12-foot, 3-inch NFL Combine broad jump.
- Danny Rouhier Clashes with Junkies Producer Matt Valdez Over Spilled Water (Watch) This video is over 15 minutes of two 106.7 The Fan coworkers uncomfortably fighting over water literally and figuratively being poured by one another.
- Jason Reid: RG3 'Doesn’t Even Accept That He’s Failing' Robert Griffin III, according to Jason Reid and people within the Redskins organization, “has not taken responsibility for his role in his failure.”
- Brooks Laich Shreds Out ‘Happy Birthday’ to O.A.R. Guitarist (Watch) Brooks Laich of the Washington Capitals shreds ‘Happy Birthday’ on guitar to O.A.R.’s Richard On.
- Breaking Jack Nicklaus’ Record Doesn’t Matter to Tiger Woods, Haney Says Hank Haney provided highly-revealing insight into Tiger's Woods' latest struggles, including a previously unknown anecdote from former coach Sean Foley.
- Junkies Host Mistakes Columnist Bob Ryan for Blogger Bob Ryan (Listen) LISTEN: On the phone with legendary sports columnist Bob Ryan, JP of The Junkies confuses him with another, less acclaimed blogger also named Bob Ryan.
- Junkies Producer Takes Polar Bear Plunge into Chesapeake Bay (Watch) After weeks of Sports Junkies listeners’ donations, producer Matt Valdez took the Polar Bear Plunge into the Chesapeake on Saturday (WATCH).