The Sports Junkies
- Bikini Contest 2013
- Watch The Junkies
- Defending Dan Snyder
- Listen Live
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Audio On Demand
- Redskins Name Change
- Latest Shows
Latest from The Sports Junkies
- Ryan Zimmerman Admits to Shoulder Problems During 2013 Season Ryan Zimmerman admitted to having lingering arm issues in 2013 -- in an interview with the Junkies on Friday -- begging the question: How long can the Nationals hold off moving him to first base, on a not-so-temporary basis?
- Exploring Adam LaRoche’s Beard from 5 Different Angles (Photos) For all you beard admirers out there, here's a conversation (and photos!) with Adam LaRoche, about Adam LaRoche's monster beard, which doesn't appear to be going anywhere anytime soon.
- Bid Farewell to ESPN-bound D.C. Broadcaster Britt McHenry Say farewell to Britt McHenry, Washington, D.C., as she becomes the latest area sportscaster to be swept up by a national network (ESPN). Read about her journey from local community reporter all the way to the big time.
- Mystery: Who’s the Player Laich Said ‘Rocked the Boat’ in Caps Locker Room? Brooks Laich seems pleased with the Caps deadline acquisitions thus far, although he's leery from one previous "bad apple" who "rocked the boat a little bit." But who???
- Junkies Talk Evolution of ‘Sized’ and Other Junkies Lingo (Audio) The Junkies broke from normal formatting Tuesday to refresh everyone on the derivation of show lingo (e.g. cised, donkey, nubbs, felted, rick, lick, hurting, silly, basizilly, tilt, monkey stilts) and it was silly.
- Breaking Down ‘True Detective’ Nude Scenes with Mr. Skin Legendary pop culture nudity aficionado Mr. Skin (mrskin.com) breaks down the abundance of nude scenes in HBO's acclaimed drama "True Detective."
- Technical Difficulties: Quick Links to Stream Friday's (Feb. 28) Show Something funny's going on with the Junkies podcasts, so until that gets straightened out, whatever it is, here are some quick links to stream each of the thirteen segments from Friday's (Feb. 28) show.