Real Estate & Home Improvement News
- 5 Ways to Organize Every Room in Your Home Spring cleaning paves the way for summer organizing, and it pays to utilize summertime sales to get the best deals when you want to organize your home.
- How to Build the Perfect Backyard Tree House A backyard hideout is a childhood wonder. If you always dreamed of your own tree house as a child, consider fulfilling that wish by building one for your own kids.
- 5 Ways to Create the Perfect Study Space in Your House One of the keys to academic success is an organized (and quiet!) at-home study space. Create a homework hotspot in your home, whether it’s located in a designated room or tucked into a smaller nook with these tips.
- New Report: Child Homelessness On The Rise in U.S. The number of homeless children in the U.S. has surged in recent years to an all-time high, amounting to one child in every 30, according to a comprehensive state-by-state report that blames the nation's high poverty rate, the lack of affordable...
- Study: Cost of Living in D.C. More Expensive Than New York City, Baltimore More Expensive Than L.A. Living in D.C. is more costly than in New York City, and Baltimore is more expensive than Los Angeles, according to a new study from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- 5 Fall Fruits & Veggies to Plant as Summer Winds Down Get your fall garden ready by planting these five fruits and veggies in late Summer.
- 5 Fun Ways To Turn Your Backyard Into A Water Park For Kids Beat the heat and the doldrums with water fun in your own backyard.
- Best Book Club Picks For August Wine and friends are two undeniable pleasures of a good book club, but a book that inspires passion and debate is the true heart of the occasion.
- How To Maintain A Gas Grill If you've invested in a gas grill, you’re probably looking forward to a few summers of succulent barbecues. If you want to prolong the life of your grill, and investment, the proper care is non-negotiable. Here are your must-do grill maintenance...
- How To DIY Safely From simple home repairs to high-scale improvements, DIY projects can provide an enjoyable experience and rewarding results.