Real Estate & Home Improvement News
- 5 Ways to Create the Perfect Study Space in Your House One of the keys to academic success is an organized (and quiet!) at-home study space. Create a homework hotspot in your home, whether it’s located in a designated room or tucked into a smaller nook with these tips.
- New Report: Child Homelessness On The Rise in U.S. The number of homeless children in the U.S. has surged in recent years to an all-time high, amounting to one child in every 30, according to a comprehensive state-by-state report that blames the nation's high poverty rate, the lack of affordable...
- Study: Cost of Living in D.C. More Expensive Than New York City, Baltimore More Expensive Than L.A. Living in D.C. is more costly than in New York City, and Baltimore is more expensive than Los Angeles, according to a new study from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- 5 Fall Fruits & Veggies to Plant as Summer Winds Down Get your fall garden ready by planting these five fruits and veggies in late Summer.
- 5 Fun Ways To Turn Your Backyard Into A Water Park For Kids Beat the heat and the doldrums with water fun in your own backyard.
- Best Book Club Picks For August Wine and friends are two undeniable pleasures of a good book club, but a book that inspires passion and debate is the true heart of the occasion.
- How To Maintain A Gas Grill If you've invested in a gas grill, you’re probably looking forward to a few summers of succulent barbecues. If you want to prolong the life of your grill, and investment, the proper care is non-negotiable. Here are your must-do grill maintenance...
- How To DIY Safely From simple home repairs to high-scale improvements, DIY projects can provide an enjoyable experience and rewarding results.
- Pros And Cons Of Countertop Options The look of your kitchen depends largely upon the type of countertop you install. Aesthetics should not be your only consideration, however. Here’s the low down on some of today’s most popular choices.
- Adding Sprinkler Systems: What You Need To Know Installing the right sprinkler system can save time and money, as well as conserve energy and water output. It can also increase the lushness and health of your lawn. Ready to get started?