Latest Real Estate Report
Home Improvement Advice
- How To Maintain A Gas Grill If you've invested in a gas grill, you’re probably looking forward to a few summers of succulent barbecues. If you want to prolong the life of your grill, and investment, the proper care is non-negotiable. Here are your must-do grill maintenance...
- How To DIY Safely From simple home repairs to high-scale improvements, DIY projects can provide an enjoyable experience and rewarding results.
- Pros And Cons Of Countertop Options The look of your kitchen depends largely upon the type of countertop you install. Aesthetics should not be your only consideration, however. Here’s the low down on some of today’s most popular choices.
- Adding Sprinkler Systems: What You Need To Know Installing the right sprinkler system can save time and money, as well as conserve energy and water output. It can also increase the lushness and health of your lawn. Ready to get started?
- Tips For Keeping The House Cool You may not be able to control the weather, but you can moderate its impact upon your home.
- Is Cohousing Right For Your Family? If you've tried to picture life for you and your family in a cohousing community, here's what you need to know.
- Alexandria Ranked Third Snobbiest City in America According to Movoto Real Estate, Alexandria rang in at the third snobbiest mid-sized city in America.
- What To Consider When Installing A Garage Door If you are thinking about installing a new garage door, keep these specifics in mind.
- D.C. Suburb Makes List of 10 'Sexiest' in the U.S. - Given the area's agricultural roots, Frederick, Maryland, has often been teasingly called "Fredneck" by residents of more urban areas of the state. Well, maybe it's time they shed that podunk perception.
- FAA OKs Commercial Drone Flights Over Land The Federal Aviation Administration said Tuesday it has granted the first permission for commercial drone flights over land, the latest effort by the agency to show it is loosening restrictions on commercial uses of the unmanned aircraft.