The Sports Junkies
- JPO | Get Tickets
- Photos | Sundress Party
- Watch The Junkies
- Listen Live
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Audio On Demand
- Redskins Name Change
- Latest Shows
Latest from The Sports Junkies
- Ryan Zimmerman: 'Third Base is Where I'm Gonna Have to Play' Ryan Zimmerman, who has battle injury all season, says if he's gonna play any position defensively in the playoffs, "Third base is where I'm gonna have to play."
- Best of Worst Radio Callers After Redskins Embarrassing 45-14 Loss to Giants (Listen) The Kirk Cousins wave came crashing to the ground in the Redskins 45-14 loss Thursday, and radio callers were fittingly irrational, full of rage, hopeless and saying absurd things. Here's a compilation.
- It May be Better if Kevin McCarthy and RGIII Do Just Tweet Each Other Movie reviewer Kevin McCarthy and injured Redskins quarterback RGIII were tweeting back and forth, like friends, and maybe that's actually the best outcome for everyone.
- Jason Reid: The Redskins 'Want to See What Cousins Can Do with a Full Season' Washington Post columnist Jason Reid had some colorful insight into Jay Gruden's non-committal response about whether Kirk Cousins will remain the Redskins starter for the remainder of 2014.
- The Junkies Wonder if RGIII Could Possibly Enjoy Seeing Kirk Cousins Play Well The Redskins lost, but Kirk Cousins was brilliant in Robert Griffin III's absence, leaving the Junkies to wonder, could RGIII possibly enjoy watching this.
- EB's Top 5 Washington Nationals Man Crushes EB's Top 5 Man Crushes on the Washington Nationals, as told by the real and imagined voice of Eric Bickel of the Sports Junkies.
- Tony Gonzalez: RGIII Needs to See Sports Psychologist Longtime NFL tight end Tony Gonzalez firmly believes RGIII has a confidence problem and needs to see a sports psychologist.