The Sports Junkies
- Summer Dress Party
- Watch The Junkies
- Listen Live
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Audio On Demand
- Redskins Name Change
- Latest Shows
Latest from The Sports Junkies
- Junkies Listeners Are Flooding Sup Dogs Job Listing with Phony Applications Bret Oliverio puts out job listing for new Sup Dogs location in Chapel Hill. Junkies listeners begin filling out phony applications riddled with inside jokes.
- Still No Timetable for Ryan Zimmerman’s Return from Disabled List Matt Williams will stick with Soriano as the Nats' closer, continues to mentor Harper on baserunning, and gives injury update on Zimmerman.
- PHOTOS: Take a (Bathroom) Break from Work to Look at Lindsey Duke The only person more popular in Jacksonville than Blake Bortles is Bortles' girlfriend, Lindsey Duke. Here's a bunch of Instagram photos proving how hot she is.
- Cal Ripken: Nationals Should ‘Minimize’ Soriano’s Role as Closer Rafael Soriano blew his fifth save of the season for the Nationals Sunday night, and Cal Ripken Jr. says the answer to the increasing liability he presents may be to "back him off" of the closer role a bit.
- Kevin McCarthy Finally Learns to Throw a Spiral, from RGIII (Video) After years of getting 'joaned' on by the Junkies, Kevin McCarthy has finally learned how to throw a football for a spiral, learning from none other than Robert Griffin III.
- Fister: 'We're Trying to Get to the World Series and Win it This Year' Doug Fister describes the secret behind his incredibly consistent play this season, offers advice for Stephen Strasburg, and gives up the Nats’ ultimate lofty goal for the year.
- Jayson Werth Charged with Misdemeanor Reckless Driving in Virginia Jayson Werth has been charged with reckless driving in Virginia, for driving 105 mph in a 55-mph zone, a misdemeanor charge punishable by jail time in the state.