The Sports Junkies
- Watch The Junkies
- JPO | Get Tickets
- Photos | Sundress Party
- Listen Live
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Audio On Demand
- Redskins Name Change
- Latest Shows
Latest from The Sports Junkies
- Bill Cowher Strongly Urges Redskins Not to Make ‘Rash’ Decision on RGIII Bill Cowher encourages the Redskins to be "very careful about making a rash decision" about Robert Griffin III when he still has another year on his contract.
- The Junkies on RGIII’s Time as Redskins Starter: ‘It’s Over!’ The Junkies came to a collective realization Monday morning about the reality of Robert Griffin III's status as the Redskins starting quarterback.
- The Junkies Put the Nail in the Coffin of Robert Griffin III's Redskins Career The Junkies invited listeners into their studio to assist in hammering a nail into a coffin, to embody the end of Robert Griffin III’s career with the Washington Redskins.
- Charley Casserly Believes Jay Gruden Wants to Play Kirk Cousins or Colt McCoy Charley Casserly believes the Redskins “are on a path of destruction,” and believes in his gut Jay Gruden wants to start Kirk Cousins or Colt McCoy over Robert Griffin III.
- Shawn Springs: Redskins Are No Different Than Raiders, Jaguars, Buccaneers Shawn Springs sounded off on his former team, the Washington Redskins, Monday morning, while also predicting RGIII won’t be going anywhere anytime soon.
- Junkies Unanimously Predict Redskins Win, Still in Disbelief of Embarrassing Loss The Junkies unanimously agreed on Friday that the Redskins would beat the 1-8 Buccaneers: "They will not lose to the Tampa Bay Bucs. I think it’s damn near impossible."
- Jackson May Have Taken Shot at ‘Basic’ Teammates in ‘Epic’ Social Media Post DeSean Jackson tweeted and Instagram'd some things first thing Monday morning following the Redskins' 27-7 loss to the previously 1-8 Buccaneers. He just wants to do epic stuff.