The Sports Junkies
- Watch The Junkies
- JPO | Get Tickets
- Photos | Sundress Party
- Listen Live
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Audio On Demand
- Redskins Name Change
- Latest Shows
Latest from The Sports Junkies
- Brooks Laich Often Confuses ‘Dinner’ and ‘Supper’ with Girlfriend Julianne Hough Brooks Laich and girlfriend Julianne Hough have developed a system only they understand to avoid confusion between 'dinner' and 'supper.'
- Russini Answers RGIII Question Every Redskins Fan Has Been Asking Dianna Russini describes potential pitfalls of breaking the story of RGIII's return, a question every Redskins fan has wanted answered for nearly 7 weeks.
- Matthew McConaughey: 'Not a Time to be Hasty' About Redskins Starting QB Matthew McConaughey says now is not the "time to be hasty" about who should start at quarterback for the 2-5 Washington Redskins.
- Brooks Laich on Latest Injury: 'I'm Sick and Tired of Missing Hockey Games' Brooks Laich, who's missed 70 games due to injury over the last two seasons, will have to miss three more after suffering a shoulder injury Saturday. "I'm sick and tired of missing hockey games."
- Lurch Papa is a 'Big Fat Loser' Picking College Football Winners Three weeks into "Big Fat Winners Radio," it's clear there's only one actual big fat winner, and one big, giant hairy loser.
- Junkies Reaction to Skins Win: 'I Feel Like I Watched 2 Terrible Teams Play Football' The Redskins snapped a four-game losing streak against the Titans in a game which saw backup quarterback Kirk Cousins benched for other backup quarterback Colt McCoy.
- Bad Radio Caller: Redskins Can ‘Go to the Streets’ for Someone with ‘Football Talent’ Fred in Upper Marlboro has a novel approach to fixing Redskins everything woes. Just go to the streets, where he's pretty sure you'll find somebody with football talent that wouldn't mind making 6 figures.