The Sports Junkies
- JPO | Get Tickets
- Photos | Sundress Party
- Watch The Junkies
- Listen Live
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Audio On Demand
- Redskins Name Change
- Latest Shows
Latest from The Sports Junkies
- EB's Top 5 Washington Nationals Man Crushes EB's Top 5 Man Crushes on the Washington Nationals, as told by the real and imagined voice of Eric Bickel of the Sports Junkies.
- Tony Gonzalez: RGIII Needs to See Sports Psychologist Longtime NFL tight end Tony Gonzalez firmly believes RGIII has a confidence problem and needs to see a sports psychologist.
- No Set Position for Ryan Zimmerman if He Recovers in Time for Playoffs Look for Ryan Zimmerman to split time at multiple positions if he fully recovers from a hamstring strain in time for the Nationals playoff run, Matt Williams said Wednesday.
- The Junkies: It's Kirk Cousins’ 'Job to Lose’ After RGIII's severe ankle injury Sunday afternoon, the phrase 'it's Kirk Cousins' job to lose' made repeated appearances on The Junkies on 106.7 The Fan Monday morning.
- Traffic Guy Mispronounces Dunkin' Donuts Repeatedly: 'America Runs on Donkin' 106.7 The Fan's morning traffic reporter repeatedly mispronounces "Donkin' Donuts." The Junkies bring full attention to it, replaying it repeatedly on the air.
- Immediate Reactions from The Junkies to Redskins' Season-Opening Loss to Texans Immediate Misery Monday reactions by The Junkies to the Washington Redskins' 17-6 season-opening loss to the Houston Texans.
- Matt Williams: Rafael Soriano Still Has 'Plenty of Rope' as Nationals Closer Rafael Soriano still has "plenty of rope" as the Nationals closer, even after earning his sixth blown save, says manager Matt Williams.