The Sports Junkies
- Watch The Junkies
- JPO | Get Tickets
- Photos | Sundress Party
- Listen Live
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Audio On Demand
- Redskins Name Change
- Latest Shows
Latest from The Sports Junkies
- Brooks Laich on Latest Injury: 'I'm Sick and Tired of Missing Hockey Games' Brooks Laich, who's missed 70 games due to injury over the last two seasons, will have to miss three more after suffering a shoulder injury Saturday. "I'm sick and tired of missing hockey games."
- Lurch Papa is a 'Big Fat Loser' Picking College Football Winners Three weeks into "Big Fat Winners Radio," it's clear there's only one actual big fat winner, and one big, giant hairy loser.
- Junkies Reaction to Skins Win: 'I Feel Like I Watched 2 Terrible Teams Play Football' The Redskins snapped a four-game losing streak against the Titans in a game which saw backup quarterback Kirk Cousins benched for other backup quarterback Colt McCoy.
- Bad Radio Caller: Redskins Can ‘Go to the Streets’ for Someone with ‘Football Talent’ Fred in Upper Marlboro has a novel approach to fixing Redskins everything woes. Just go to the streets, where he's pretty sure you'll find somebody with football talent that wouldn't mind making 6 figures.
- Comparing Jim Zorn and Jay Gruden's First Years as Redskins Head Coach A deflated-sounding Jay Gruden following the Redskins' Week 6 loss caused The Junkies to compare him to Jim Zorn. But just how similar are the first seasons of the current and former Skins coaches?
- Fred Smoot: 'Tell that U-Haul Truck to Back Up' to Brian Orakpo's House Brian Orakpo has been a non-factor in the Redskins defense, and former teammate Fred Smoot says “tell that U-Haul truck to back up to his house and start packing his bags.”
- Reaction to Redskins Loss: 'Blame the Front Office ... for Putting Ryan Clark as Your Starting Safety' Ryan Clark and the Redskins have another chance to act appropriately in the locker room after a loss, falling 30-20 Sunday to the Arizona Cardinals.