Pro Football Kickoff
- 7 Reasons Why The NFL Preseason Matters NFL preseason games don't count in the standings. But they definitely matter. Here are 7 reasons why.
- Charles Woodson Must Lead The Oakland Defense To New Heights In 2014 Even though he will be 38 in October and well past his prime, safety Charles Woodson has the ability to lead the Oakland Raiders defense this season to a level the team hasn't seen in awhile.
- Darrelle Revis Is The Key Component To New England's New-Look Defense It's been a long-time since the New England Patriots had a shutdown cornerback on their roster, and they finally have one in former New York Jets star Darrelle Revis.
- Ruminations of a Fantasy Life: 12 Tips to Avoid Ruining Your Draft The following list of suggestions will help you avoid the tragic pitfalls of fantasy football drafts, like taking your favorite player on your favorite team.
- Redskins Chris Thompson Returns to Practice, Barry Cofield Sits The Redskins have limited time to prepare for Saturday’s preseason game against the Baltimore Ravens, which will serve as the dress rehearsal for the Sept. 7 season opener at Houston.
- London Fletcher, Fred Smoot to Join CBS's Sunday NFL Coverage Former Redskins London Fletcher and Fred Smoot are set to join CBS’s Sunday coverage of the NFL, as studio analysts for CBS Sports Network’s “That Other Pregame Show (TOPS).”
- Redskins Players Address Monday's Show of Solidarity With Ferguson Several Redskins players exited the giant inflatable helmet with their hands up. The statement they wanted to make was obvious.