Pro Football Kickoff
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
- Jake Locker Needs To Become A Leader for Tennessee Titans In 2014 With Chris Johnson gone, the Tennessee Titans look to redesign their offense and that all starts with quarterback Jake Locker. After an injury plagued career, Locker has to stay healthy and become a leader on and off the field if the Titans want to...
- Second Year For Eddie Lacy Could Push Packers To NFL's Most Balanced Offense Green Bay Packers running back Eddie Lacy had a spectacular year in 2013, but improvement by Lacy and a healthy Aaron Rodgers, the Packers may just end up being the NFL's most balanced offense in 2014.
- Busy Start to Day 3 of NFL Draft for Redskins The Redskins began Day 3 of the NFL Draft by making use of the extra picks they acquired in a trade with the Seattle Seahawks.
- Redskins Take OLB, RB and Add 3 Draft Picks in Trade With Seattle The Redskins drafted Mississippi State outside linebacker Preston Smith and Florida running back Matt Jones in the second day of the draft.
- Redskins Add Running Back Depth With Florida's Matt Jones With the 95th pick, the Redskins took Florida running back Matt Jones, a 6-foot-2, 231-pound junior. He injured his left knee in 2013.
- Redskins Draft Pass Rusher Preston Smith at No. 38 With the No. 38 overall pick, the Washington Redskins selected OLB Preston Smith out of the Mississippi State.