Pro Football Kickoff
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
- Jake Locker Needs To Become A Leader for Tennessee Titans In 2014 With Chris Johnson gone, the Tennessee Titans look to redesign their offense and that all starts with quarterback Jake Locker. After an injury plagued career, Locker has to stay healthy and become a leader on and off the field if the Titans want to...
- Second Year For Eddie Lacy Could Push Packers To NFL's Most Balanced Offense Green Bay Packers running back Eddie Lacy had a spectacular year in 2013, but improvement by Lacy and a healthy Aaron Rodgers, the Packers may just end up being the NFL's most balanced offense in 2014.
- Ankle Dislocation Leaves RGIII's Season in Doubt Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III hobbled onto the stage on crutches, a smile plastered on his face.
- RG3, D-Jax Hurt as Redskins Top Jaguars 41-10 After Robert Griffin III was hurt yet again, Kirk Cousins couldn't miss.
- RGIII, DeSean Jackson Exit Home-Opener, Will Not Return RGIII prematurely left the Redskins Week 2 home-opener against the Jacksonville Jaguars late in the first quarter, with an apparent injury to his left ankle.
- Familiar 0-2 Looms for Either Jaguars, Redskins Either the Jacksonville Jaguars or the Washington Redskins will be 0-2.