Pro Football Kickoff
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
- Jake Locker Needs To Become A Leader for Tennessee Titans In 2014 With Chris Johnson gone, the Tennessee Titans look to redesign their offense and that all starts with quarterback Jake Locker. After an injury plagued career, Locker has to stay healthy and become a leader on and off the field if the Titans want to...
- Second Year For Eddie Lacy Could Push Packers To NFL's Most Balanced Offense Green Bay Packers running back Eddie Lacy had a spectacular year in 2013, but improvement by Lacy and a healthy Aaron Rodgers, the Packers may just end up being the NFL's most balanced offense in 2014.
- Redskins GM on an Emotional Deal With LB Galette Redskins general manager Scot McCloughan needed to know that the off-field issues facing outside linebacker Junior Galette would not follow him from New Orleans to Washington.
- Injuries, Suspension Give Journeyman CB Justin Rogers Chance to Make Redskins Roster The Redskins did their best this offseason to rebuild their depth at cornerback. Injuries early in training camp are already testing it.
- Redskins CB Bashaud Breeland to Miss 4 to 6 Weeks With Knee Injury The Redskins received the best possible news in the 24 hours since cornerback Bashaud Breeland injured his right knee during a training camp practice.
- Redskins CB DeAngelo Hall Returns From 2 Achilles Operations RICHMOND, Va. — No one around the Washington Redskins harbors doubt about whether DeAngelo Hall has the know-how and competitive spirit necessary to come back from two — count 'em, two! — operations on a torn Achilles tendon. Least of all the...