Pro Football Kickoff
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
- Jake Locker Needs To Become A Leader for Tennessee Titans In 2014 With Chris Johnson gone, the Tennessee Titans look to redesign their offense and that all starts with quarterback Jake Locker. After an injury plagued career, Locker has to stay healthy and become a leader on and off the field if the Titans want to...
- Second Year For Eddie Lacy Could Push Packers To NFL's Most Balanced Offense Green Bay Packers running back Eddie Lacy had a spectacular year in 2013, but improvement by Lacy and a healthy Aaron Rodgers, the Packers may just end up being the NFL's most balanced offense in 2014.
- Rush Limbaugh: Media is 'Kind of Mean' to RG3 Because He's a Perceived Republican Rush Limbaugh says Robert Griffin III has been unfairly treated by the media because "it's suspected that RGIII is a Republican."
- Redskins' Name Hinders D.C.'s Efforts for Stadium Site Lease The National Park Service won't grant the District of Columbia a new lease for the site of the Washington Redskins' old stadium in part because Interior Secretary Sally Jewell opposes the team's name.
- Sean McVay: Jay Gruden Will Call Plays for Redskins Offense Finally. A clear answer on who will be the Redskins' offensive play-caller in 2015.
- Best Responses From Fred Smoot's Reddit AMA You really need to read the responses from Fred Smoot's Reddit AMA.