Pro Football Kickoff
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
- Jake Locker Needs To Become A Leader for Tennessee Titans In 2014 With Chris Johnson gone, the Tennessee Titans look to redesign their offense and that all starts with quarterback Jake Locker. After an injury plagued career, Locker has to stay healthy and become a leader on and off the field if the Titans want to...
- Second Year For Eddie Lacy Could Push Packers To NFL's Most Balanced Offense Green Bay Packers running back Eddie Lacy had a spectacular year in 2013, but improvement by Lacy and a healthy Aaron Rodgers, the Packers may just end up being the NFL's most balanced offense in 2014.
- With Options Dwindling, Tony Romo to TV Could Happen The world is his oyster and his options are not limited to football or even TV broadcast analysis. Here's an incomplete list of destinations.
- Redskins Propose Credit for Kickoffs Through Uprights Many have proposed a point reward for kickoffs through the uprights, but what about a defensive advantage instead?
- Would You Notice if Kirk Cousins Drove Your Uber? From undercover bosses to undercover game shows, people should always be on the lookout for someone famous hiding in plain sight.
- Kirk Cousins Throws Football to Reveal Baby's Gender, Nearly Misses Target Kirk Cousins throws at target to reveal expected child's gender, nearly misses target.