Pro Football Kickoff
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
- Jake Locker Needs To Become A Leader for Tennessee Titans In 2014 With Chris Johnson gone, the Tennessee Titans look to redesign their offense and that all starts with quarterback Jake Locker. After an injury plagued career, Locker has to stay healthy and become a leader on and off the field if the Titans want to...
- Second Year For Eddie Lacy Could Push Packers To NFL's Most Balanced Offense Green Bay Packers running back Eddie Lacy had a spectacular year in 2013, but improvement by Lacy and a healthy Aaron Rodgers, the Packers may just end up being the NFL's most balanced offense in 2014.
- Redskins Name Kirk Cousins 2015 Starting QB Jay Gruden has named Kirk Cousins the Redskins' starting quarterback for the 2015 season.
- The (Confusing) Plot Thickens: Kirk Cousins to Start Week 1 for Redskins The Redskins will start Kirk Cousins week one, but there are many, many layers to sort through first.
- Redskins Begin Cutting Down to 75 Players Players have battled for months to show that they deserve a precious roster spot. But for some, their NFL dreams will come to an end sometime between now and 4 p.m. on Tuesday.
- Griffin's Health, Cousins' Play Leave Redskins With a Quarterback Question Six months of public support for quarterback Robert Griffin III has vanished and now the Redskins find themselves with a decision to make at quarterback and not all the information needed yet to do so.