Pro Football Kickoff
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
- Jake Locker Needs To Become A Leader for Tennessee Titans In 2014 With Chris Johnson gone, the Tennessee Titans look to redesign their offense and that all starts with quarterback Jake Locker. After an injury plagued career, Locker has to stay healthy and become a leader on and off the field if the Titans want to...
- Second Year For Eddie Lacy Could Push Packers To NFL's Most Balanced Offense Green Bay Packers running back Eddie Lacy had a spectacular year in 2013, but improvement by Lacy and a healthy Aaron Rodgers, the Packers may just end up being the NFL's most balanced offense in 2014.
- Russini Answers RGIII Question Every Redskins Fan Has Been Asking Dianna Russini describes potential pitfalls of breaking the story of RGIII's return, a question every Redskins fan has wanted answered for nearly 7 weeks.
- Report: Robert Griffin III to Return as Redskins Starter Against Vikings Robert Griffin III will make his return as the Redskins starting quarterback in Week 9 against the Minnesota Vikings, Dianna Russini is reporting.
- RGIII Fully Participates in Redskins Practice for First Time Since Injuring Ankle Robert Griffin III fully participated in Redskins practice since injuring his ankle in Week 2, and Jay Gruden has left the door open for his return against the Minnesota Vikings.
- Fred Smoot Apologizes to Lavar Arrington: 'Sensitive Thugs Need a Hug' The ongoing radio feud between ex-Redskins Lavar Arrington and Fred Smoot was met with an on-air apology from Smoot on Tuesday: "I'm sorry! Sensitive thugs need a hug."