Pro Football Kickoff
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
- Jake Locker Needs To Become A Leader for Tennessee Titans In 2014 With Chris Johnson gone, the Tennessee Titans look to redesign their offense and that all starts with quarterback Jake Locker. After an injury plagued career, Locker has to stay healthy and become a leader on and off the field if the Titans want to...
- Second Year For Eddie Lacy Could Push Packers To NFL's Most Balanced Offense Green Bay Packers running back Eddie Lacy had a spectacular year in 2013, but improvement by Lacy and a healthy Aaron Rodgers, the Packers may just end up being the NFL's most balanced offense in 2014.
- Injuries to Stars Trent Williams, Josh Norman Leave Redskins Concerned The Redskins not only took a loss in the standings, but they lost a pair of crucial contributors.
- Redskins Let One Slip Away in 20-17 Loss to Lions In an NFC East that becomes more unforgiving by the week – Philly and the Giants both won – DC couldn’t afford to drop a winnable road game.
- Trent Williams Scheduled For Knee MRI Monday The Redskins could be short-handed at key positions all over the field when they travel across the pond for Week 8.
- Redskins Defense Allows First TD in Two-Plus Games Even against some three pass-happy offenses, the defense does not break for 10 quarters of play, keying a big winning streak.