Pro Football Kickoff
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
- Jake Locker Needs To Become A Leader for Tennessee Titans In 2014 With Chris Johnson gone, the Tennessee Titans look to redesign their offense and that all starts with quarterback Jake Locker. After an injury plagued career, Locker has to stay healthy and become a leader on and off the field if the Titans want to...
- Second Year For Eddie Lacy Could Push Packers To NFL's Most Balanced Offense Green Bay Packers running back Eddie Lacy had a spectacular year in 2013, but improvement by Lacy and a healthy Aaron Rodgers, the Packers may just end up being the NFL's most balanced offense in 2014.
- Redskins Tight End Jordan Reed Suffers Concussion Redskins tight end Jordan Reed sustained a concussion in Sunday’s 23-20 win over the Philadelphia Eagles and now enters the NFL’s concussion protocol program.
- Cousins' Late TD Pass Lifts Redskins Over Eagles 23-20 Kirk Cousins still has thrown for more interceptions than touchdown passes in the NFL. And it's going to take some work to get his 4-9 record as a starter above the .500 mark..
- Roberts Among Redskins' Inactives for Eagles Game The Washington Redskins have announced the following players as inactive heading into their game against the Eagles at 1 p.m. Sunday.
- Bart Scott: Redskins Defense Lacks Deception CBS analyst Bart Scott says the Redskins are playing well, but would create turnovers and generate QB pressures with a little "smoke and mirrors."