Pro Football Kickoff
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
- Jake Locker Needs To Become A Leader for Tennessee Titans In 2014 With Chris Johnson gone, the Tennessee Titans look to redesign their offense and that all starts with quarterback Jake Locker. After an injury plagued career, Locker has to stay healthy and become a leader on and off the field if the Titans want to...
- Second Year For Eddie Lacy Could Push Packers To NFL's Most Balanced Offense Green Bay Packers running back Eddie Lacy had a spectacular year in 2013, but improvement by Lacy and a healthy Aaron Rodgers, the Packers may just end up being the NFL's most balanced offense in 2014.
- The Case for Redskins Colt McCoy The sample size is small: A game and a half and two wins to his name. But when a team has only won three games total this late in the season that is enough.
- Redskins Put Cornerback Porter on Injured Reserve The Washington Redskins have placed cornerback Tracy Porter on season-ending injured reserve with a shoulder injury.
- Why Robert Griffin III Was Benched It was time. Redskins coach Jay Gruden evaluated the film and decided that Colt McCoy gives him the best chance of winning this weekend against the Indianapolis Colts.
- Gruden: Griffin "Not Happy" About Benching Redskins coach Jay Gruden has made his decision. Colt McCoy will be his quarterback on Sunday against the Indianapolis Colts.