Pro Football Kickoff
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
- Jake Locker Needs To Become A Leader for Tennessee Titans In 2014 With Chris Johnson gone, the Tennessee Titans look to redesign their offense and that all starts with quarterback Jake Locker. After an injury plagued career, Locker has to stay healthy and become a leader on and off the field if the Titans want to...
- Second Year For Eddie Lacy Could Push Packers To NFL's Most Balanced Offense Green Bay Packers running back Eddie Lacy had a spectacular year in 2013, but improvement by Lacy and a healthy Aaron Rodgers, the Packers may just end up being the NFL's most balanced offense in 2014.
- Jay Gruden Offers Blunt Criticism of Robert Griffin III’s Progress as NFL QB Jay Gruden, to the Washington Post, of RGIII's progress as an NFL quarterback: "You judge progress and consistency. Right now there has been not much progress and very little consistency."
- Tale Of The Tape: Washington Redskins At Dallas Cowboys This is a huge game on the Monday night stage, and head coach Jay Gruden would like to make a bold statement.
- McCoy Will Start For Redskins vs. Cowboys If Griffin Can't Go Colt McCoy will start at quarterback for the Redskins on Monday night in Dallas if Robert Griffin III is not ready to return from his dislocated left ankle.
- Redskins Kicker Kai Forbath Says FedEx Field is Toughest Place He's Kicked Redskins kicker Kai Forbath, who kicked the game-winning field goal on Sunday, says due to an array of factors (stadium height, playing surface), FedEx Field is the toughest place he's ever had to kick.