Pro Football Kickoff
- Major NFL Rule Changes For 2014 Season The biggest rule change of the 2014 NFL season won't require a single edit in the rule book. That's because, technically, it's not a change. The league has simply made aggressive play in the defensive backfield a "point of emphasis" Initiating...
- Sharrif Floyd Looks To Continue Vikings Tradition Of Good Defensive Tackles The Minnesota Vikings have a long tradition of having very good defensive tackles. They drafted Sharrif Floyd in the first round of the 2013 draft in hopes that he can continue the trend. He learned a lot of from former teammate Kevin Williams and...
- Fantasy Football Trends: Johnny Manziel's Influence On Drafts You don't need to be a fantasy football guru to know you shouldn't draft a back-up quarterback. This is especially true if the back-up in question failed to beat out Brian Hoyer for the starting job.
- Chris Simms and Joe Theismann Plead for RGIII to Protect His Body Joe Theismann and Chris Simms, two quarterbacks who suffered career-ending injuries, plead for RGIII to protect his body better.
- Heath Shuler Cooks Out with JaMarcus Russell in New Dish Network Ad (Video) Heath Shuler is back reliving the glory days of college in another Dish Network commercial, this time alongside NFL busts Matt Leinart, Brian Bosworth and JaMarcus Russell.
- RG3's Ungraceful Slide Remains Hot Redskins Topic Robert Griffin III stood at his locker and answered five consecutive questions about sliding.
- Ruminations of a Fantasy Life: 12 Tips to Avoid Ruining Your Draft The following list of suggestions will help you avoid the tragic pitfalls of fantasy football drafts, like taking your favorite player on your favorite team.