Latest Tournament News
- Maryland Wins 2nd Straight NCAA Women's Lacrosse Title Taylor Cummings and Megan Whittle led Maryland to its second straight NCAA women's lacrosse title and record-extending 12th overall, each scoring three goals in the Terrapins' 9-8 comeback victory over North Carolina on Sunday night.
- 3-Peat: UConn Beats Notre Dame 63-53 for 3rd Straight Title TAMPA, Fla. — Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis and Moriah Jefferson each scored 15 points and UConn beat Notre Dame 63-53 on Tuesday night to win the Huskies third straight championship and 10th overall, tying Geno Auriemma with John Wooden for the most titles...
- Wisconsin's Future In Good Hands With Bronson Koenig Three-year starter Traevon Jackson is graduating, but Wisconsin’s point guard spot is in good hands. When Jackson broke his foot in January, sophomore Bronson Koenig replaced him in the starting lineup and played well.
- Five Things: Grayson Allen, Tyus Jones Lead Duke To Championship A thrilling Tournament was capped last night by a fantastic final, as Duke beat Wisconsin 68-63. It was the fifth championship for Duke and Mike Krzyzewski.
- Rising Star: Duke Guard Grayson Allen While Jahlil Okafor, Justise Winslow, and Tyus Jones have been incredible this season, don’t forget about Grayson Allen.
- Maryland Won't Let Loss to UConn Define a Memorable Season Undefeated in the Big Ten. A second straight appearance in the Final Four. A school-record 28-game winning streak.
- Rothstein: X-Factors To Watch In Duke-Wisconsin Championship Game The Blue Devils have young talent that’s ready to bolt for the NBA in a year or so, while Wisconsin’s personnel has withstood the test of time.