Latest Tournament News
- Breaking Down College Basketball's Top 25 Teams [1-5] Here are the top five teams and a few key facts to help you get to know them.
- Five Things: Wichita, Arizona Win Big Games Saturday’s slate was incredible, and some of the biggest and best games are recapped below. In many conferences, regular season concluded this past weekend, meaning the league tournaments are set to begin (some as early as tomorrow).
- Bold Sports Predictions for 2015 I was recently asked to make a bold sports prediction for 2015. My initial response was understandably deemed a bit too racy to be included in CBS’s national piece but I am here to share it with you, unabridged.
- Virginia Beats Maryland 7-3 to Tie Super Regional Kenny Towns had three hits, Artie Lewicki pitched 3 1/3 innings of solid relief and Virginia beat Maryland 7-3 Sunday to force a deciding game 3 of the NCAA Charlottesville super regional.
- Duke Beats Notre Dame 11-9 to Win NCAA Lax Title Duke won its second straight NCAA men's lacrosse championship, holding off Notre Dame's comeback with a goal by Kyle Keenan with 2:39 left to clinch an 11-9 victory Monday.
- Large Crowds Cheer UConn Champion Basketball Teams Huge crowds have turned out for a downtown Hartford victory parade celebrating the national championships won by the University of Connecticut men's and women's basketball teams.
- Rising Star: Kentucky Guard James Young Young scored 20 points for Kentucky last night, twice as many as the next highest-scoring Wildcat, in a 60-54 loss to Connecticut. This was Young's ninth 20-plus point game and he led Kentucky with 17 in the Final Four win over Wisconsin.