Latest Washington DC Politics
Former President Bill Clinton implored Israel to push for a two-state solution with Palestinians, noting that Israel cannot remain a democracy with the Palestinian population growing faster than that of the Jewish community.
A new poll finds that Wisconsin representative and 2012 vice presidential nominee Paul Ryan is the most popular politician among Republicans.
The White House is reporting progress on President Barack Obama’s initiatives to reduce gun violence, but says the most important step would be getting a reluctant Congress to pass new firearms laws.
Republican Gov. Jan Brewer on Monday signed a law expanding the state’s Medicaid program to 300,000 more poor Arizonans following her victory over conservatives in her own party opposed to embracing a key part of President Barack Obama’s health care overhaul.
Longtime CBS News anchor Bob Schieffer called out National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden during Sunday’s “Face the Nation.”
Former U.S. Secret Service agent Dan Bongino is scheduled to announce his plans to run for the Republican nomination for Maryland’s 6th district congressional race.
- Rand Paul: ‘Here A Scandal. There A Scandal. Everywhere A Scandal.’ 2013/06/17
- DC IRS Supervisor Admits Scrutinizing Tea Party Groups’ Applications 2013/06/17
- Apple: Company Received Up To 5,000 Requests From US Law Enforcement For Customer Data 2013/06/17
- GOP Gov. Brewer Defends Medicaid Expansion: ‘We Lost, They Won It’s The Law Of The Land’ 2013/06/14
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... The Girls of Miss USA Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 2013 Greater Washington Soap...
- SUV Crashes Through Wendy's... June 13 Storms Tornado Touches Down in Md. Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Former D.C. Councilmember... Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Frager's Fire
- Super Bowl Champion Ravens at... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Plane Crashes Into Apartment