Lighter Side Of Taxes
Latest Washington DC Lighter Side Of Taxes
The best part of paying your taxes is probably getting your refund check.
It’s hard to think there’s anything funny about taxes when you’re under a mountain of paperwork, but CBS News contributor and analyst Mellody Hobson has a little comic relief for taxpayers.
It’s time to talk taxes: 1099 forms have gone out and you should be organizing your paperwork and getting ready to pay the taxman.
The odds of an audit can increase substantially depending on your income, types of income, deduction amount and changes you have made since filing your last tax return.
About half of Americans say they feel underpaid. Are you one of them?
Avoid the most common tax mistakes to get a faster refund.
- What To Do With Your Tax Refund 2013/03/18
- Where’s My Refund? IRS Tool Answers That Question 2013/03/18
- Plenty Of Changes For Tax Filers This Year 2013/03/18
- Tax Prep: Don’t Miss These Juicy Credits and Deductions 2013/03/11
- 'The Sopranos' Star James... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... The Girls of Miss USA Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 2013 Greater Washington Soap... SUV Crashes Through Wendy's... June 13 Storms Tornado Touches Down in Md.
- Unique Sunglasses For Summer Former D.C. Councilmember... Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Frager's Fire Super Bowl Champion Ravens at... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –...