Latest Washington DC Homeland Watch
The head of Egyptian security in North Sinai and the kidnapper say two Americans and their Egyptian tour guide, abducted four days ago, have been released.
An Egyptian couple is accused of trying to smuggle their 5-month-old child in their luggage at the Sharjah International Airport in the United Arab Emirates.
Col. James Johnson III was found guilty at a court martial of multiple counts of fraud stemming from his relationship with a married woman he met during his field duty in Iraq.
Even a Nobel Peace Prize winner can’t avoid a pat-down.
Over the past three years, al-Qaeda bomb makers in Yemen have developed three fiendishly clever devices in hopes of attacking airplanes in the skies above the United States.
Despite the discovery of a sophisticated new al-Qaeda airline bomb plot, congressional and security officials suggested no immediate need Tuesday to change airport security procedures, which already subject shoeless passengers to intrusive pat-downs and body scans.
- Brennan: Al-Qaeda Bomb ‘Threat From A Standpoint Of The Design’ 2012/05/08
- CIA Foils New Al-Qaeda Underwear Bomb Plot For Bin Laden Death Anniversary 2012/05/07
- American Al Qaeda Prisoner: ‘My Life Is In Your Hands, Mr. President’ 2012/05/07
- Bin Laden: Al-Qaida Killed Too Many Innocent Muslims 2012/05/03
- Sinkholes Close Major DC... Deadly Tornado Ravages... 138th Running of the... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Water Main Break Pours Into... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Run of the Chihuahuas
- Caps Take Game 2 With... Chihuahuas Dressed in Costumes Simulated Aircraft Accident... Firefighters Extinguish...