- This Stings: Winter Death Rate for America's Honeybees Jumps America's honeybees had another tough and deadly winter.
- M.I.A. Teams with H&M to Promote World Recycle Week M.I.A. has teamed with international clothier H&M to promote sustainable style.
- Report: Climate Change Creating Global 'Medical Emergency' Climate change will have a “disastrous effect” on health across the world, with a global “medical emergency” being posed by the growing effects of changing climate patterns.
- Animal Rights Groups: Lab Monkeys Deserve Same Treatment Laws As Chimpanzees Animal rights advocates are looking to expand recent research treatment laws passed on behalf of chimpanzees to another primate -- medical lab monkeys.
- Study: US Natural Gas Surge Won't Slow Global Warming Cheap and plentiful natural gas isn't quite a bridge to a brighter energy future as claimed and won't slow global warming, a new study projects.
- Scientists: Current Time Period May One Day Be Called 'The Age Of Humans' People are changing Earth so much, warming and polluting it, that many scientists are turning to a new way to describe the time we live in. They're calling it the Anthropocene — the age of humans.
- Study: Solar Activity Could Be Increasing Climate Change Humans are not the only cause of global warming, the sun has a large influence.
- NASA Climate Scientist Explains 15-Year 'Global Warming Hiatus' A NASA scientist described a recent “global warming hiatus” that shows Earth’s surface temperatures warming at a slower rate than previous decades – but it is still warming.
- GOP-Led Industry Groups Take On Climate Change In Supreme Court Industry groups and Republican-led states are heading an attack at the Supreme Court against the Obama administration's sole means of trying to limit power-plant and factory emissions of gases blamed for global warming.
- Farm To Table: The Who's Who Of The Culinary Scene Discover which chefs around the US are making foods that are healthy and good for the environment and where you can go to get a taste.