- Study: US Natural Gas Surge Won't Slow Global Warming Cheap and plentiful natural gas isn't quite a bridge to a brighter energy future as claimed and won't slow global warming, a new study projects.
- Scientists: Current Time Period May One Day Be Called 'The Age Of Humans' People are changing Earth so much, warming and polluting it, that many scientists are turning to a new way to describe the time we live in. They're calling it the Anthropocene — the age of humans.
- Study: Solar Activity Could Be Increasing Climate Change Humans are not the only cause of global warming, the sun has a large influence.
- NASA Climate Scientist Explains 15-Year 'Global Warming Hiatus' A NASA scientist described a recent “global warming hiatus” that shows Earth’s surface temperatures warming at a slower rate than previous decades – but it is still warming.
- GOP-Led Industry Groups Take On Climate Change In Supreme Court Industry groups and Republican-led states are heading an attack at the Supreme Court against the Obama administration's sole means of trying to limit power-plant and factory emissions of gases blamed for global warming.
- Farm To Table: The Who's Who Of The Culinary Scene Discover which chefs around the US are making foods that are healthy and good for the environment and where you can go to get a taste.
- Great Green Inventions From The Past 10 Years The popularity of the green movement seems to be growing and with so many people becoming involved, new inventions are consistently being developed to promote sustainable living. Learn about the latest inventions from the past decade that are...
- Going Green Without Spending The Green Going green can also translate into saving the green, meaning not just the planet, but money too.
- Food Uses You Never Knew Existed Food's not just for eating. Discover other ways that food can be beneficial.
- Reusing Plastic, It's Fantastic Discover ways to reuse plastic items around your home that may also save you money and teach your children how to be resourceful.