- Study: Solar Activity Could Be Increasing Climate Change Humans are not the only cause of global warming, the sun has a large influence.
- NASA Climate Scientist Explains 15-Year 'Global Warming Hiatus' A NASA scientist described a recent “global warming hiatus” that shows Earth’s surface temperatures warming at a slower rate than previous decades – but it is still warming.
- GOP-Led Industry Groups Take On Climate Change In Supreme Court Industry groups and Republican-led states are heading an attack at the Supreme Court against the Obama administration's sole means of trying to limit power-plant and factory emissions of gases blamed for global warming.
- Farm To Table: The Who's Who Of The Culinary Scene Discover which chefs around the US are making foods that are healthy and good for the environment and where you can go to get a taste.
- Great Green Inventions From The Past 10 Years The popularity of the green movement seems to be growing and with so many people becoming involved, new inventions are consistently being developed to promote sustainable living. Learn about the latest inventions from the past decade that are...
- Going Green Without Spending The Green Going green can also translate into saving the green, meaning not just the planet, but money too.
- Food Uses You Never Knew Existed Food's not just for eating. Discover other ways that food can be beneficial.
- Ways To Learn About Green Living In Washington DC Whether you’re new to the DC area or looking for ways to green your life, here are some sustainable options to gain the knowledge, skills and access needed to increase your green lifestyle.
- Treehugger: Best Arboretums In The Washington DC Area Arboretums are gardens of trees that can range from local to tropical. Here are some of the best green collections in the Washington, DC area. These arboretums are free and open to the public.
- Ask A Washington DC Chef: Ways To Keep Your Meals Lean And Clean The Washington, DC area is fortunate to have access to many local farmers who make the commitment to sustainable practices to bring you the most nutritionally dense, organic ingredients in the region. Chef Joe Goetze of Founding Farmers talks a...