Food & Drink
- Coconut Shortbread Cookie Recipe From “Bake It, Don’t Fake It!”
- Top Chef Carla Hall’s Famous Chicken Pot Pie
- Fall’s 7 Best New Cookbooks
- Restaurants In Washington DC That Are Going Green
- Jessica Seinfeld’s Roasted Eggplant And Cherry Tomato Recipe
- Ask A Washington DC Chef: Gluten-Free Thanksgiving Recipes
- Best Washington DC Restaurants Open On Thanksgiving
- Roasted Lamb Recipe From “The Way We Ate”
- Best Milkshakes In Washington DC
- Best Vegetarian Burgers In Washington DC
While turkey is the quintessential Thanksgiving dish, it’s the side dishes that can make or break the meal. From roasted asparagus to classic pumpkin pie, it’s time to get inspired.
Celebrate National Vegetarian Day with one of these delicious vegetable filled dishes. Not into salad? Try spinach lasagna, hummus or falafels.