In politics, there are plenty of “third-rail” topics that candidates try to avoid. Seniors driving is one of them.
Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney has weighed in on electric-car maker Tesla Motors: It’s a “loser.”
Sometimes there’s no correct decision about whether or not to stop when a traffic light turns yellow.
The Ryno, a one-wheeled vehicle, can more or less be ridden anywhere you can walk.
Rather than just simple updates and facelifts, many 2013 cars have been totally redesigned–especially these 10.
Some Nissan Leaf owners in Arizona are reporting a major loss in battery capacity. Is it the heat?
The AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety has issued new warnings for seniors who drive.
Here’s our current list of fave applications that will work on both iOS and Android.
A new study on distracted driving shows teenagers mirror their parents’ bad habits.
These 2013 Fords may make you seriously consider running out and buying new.
- Detroit Grand Prix To Get Full Social Media TreatmentThe Embark Digital subsidiary of the marketing agency Duffy Petrosky & Co. says it's building a first-of-its-kind social marketing experience for the Detroit Grand Prix.
- Auto Factories Add Production, Skip Summer ShutdownsCompanies are adding production, limiting downtime to meet rising demand.
- GM Makes Investment In Lansing PlantGeneral Motors is investing $44.5 million in its Lansing Grand River assembly plant and adding 200 jobs.
- Audi Online Star Trek Ad Goes ViralAd features both actors who played Spock comparing Mercedes with Audi's A7.
- “Painful Lessons” Lead To Auto Industry DisciplineGM's Mark Reuss doesn't see car companies using big incentives, "Everybody pretty much wants quality sales, not sales at any cost."