Latest Washington DC Autos
Kelly Blue Book’s list of the 10 Best Family Cars is very diverse — not just minivans.
New crash tests from the IIHS raise some serious safety questions.
Transportation safety officials are exploring ways to eliminate drunken driving deaths, which account for about a third of the nation’s more than 30,000 annual traffic fatalities — a share that has remained stubbornly unchanged since the late-1990s.
Study reports suppliers are seeing more pressure tactics from carmakers than last year.
Will self-driving cars become conveyances for people who are too tired — or too drunk — to drive?
Vehicle Production Group, which received a $50 million federal loan to make vans for the disabled, has halted production.
- Holiday Weekend Could Be Big For Car Companies, DealersA strong close to the month is expected to push car sales up 6-8 percent over May of 2012.
- Detroit Grand Prix To Get Full Social Media TreatmentThe Embark Digital subsidiary of the marketing agency Duffy Petrosky & Co. says it's building a first-of-its-kind social marketing experience for the Detroit Grand Prix.
- Auto Factories Add Production, Skip Summer ShutdownsCompanies are adding production, limiting downtime to meet rising demand.
- GM Makes Investment In Lansing PlantGeneral Motors is investing $44.5 million in its Lansing Grand River assembly plant and adding 200 jobs.
- Audi Online Star Trek Ad Goes ViralAd features both actors who played Spock comparing Mercedes with Audi's A7.