Affordable Care Act
Health Insurance FAQs
Understanding Health Care In America Today
- Cruz: 'I Am Absolutely Convinced We Are Going To Repeal Every Single Word Of Obamacare' Tea Party favorite Sen. Ted Cruz is still holding out hope that President Barack Obama’s health care law will be repealed.
- Study: Uninsured Patients Get Better Care Than Insured According to a recent study, severely injured patients are less likely to be transferred to a trauma center if they have health insurance.
- Biden Acknowledges Obamacare Enrollments Might Fall Significantly Short Of Target Vice President Joe Biden said Wednesday that it would be a good start for the federal health care law if 5 million to 6 million people sign up by the end of March, an acknowledgement that enrollments might fall significantly short of the Obama...
- Many Children Unable To Be Included In Parents' Obamacare Family Plans Families shopping for health insurance through the new federal marketplace are running into trouble getting everyone covered when children are eligible for Medicaid but their parents are not.
- Oregon's Obamacare Online Enrollment System Still Doesn't Work More Than 3 Months After It Was Supposed To Launch Gov. John Kitzhaber said Thursday the state has hired a firm to conduct an independent review of what went wrong with Oregon's troubled health insurance exchange.
- Obama Couldn't Use Website To Sign Up For Obamacare He won't use it, and he didn't actually sign up for it himself, but President Barack Obama has enrolled for health coverage through the new insurance exchanges.
- Obamacare Key Dates In 2014 Implementation of the health reform law continues through 2014 with these key dates.
- Poll: Americans Fed Up With The Word 'Obamacare' When asked what political word of phrase they would like to eliminate from conversation in 2014, 41 percent of Americans said "Obamacare" needs to go.
- Whole Foods CEO: Obamacare 'Escape Clause' Pushes Employees Down To Part-Time Work Whole Foods CEO John Mackey criticized the Affordable Care Act, saying that the “escape clause” incentive to employers will only create a growing class of part-time workers – a shift his company is already making.
- Fewer Than 800 Delaware Residents Have Enrolled In Obamacare Exchange Fewer than 1,000 Delaware residents have enrolled in the state's new health insurance exchange under the federal health care reform law, but officials said Monday that the enrollment process is improving as a key deadline approaches.