Affordable Care Act
What The Affordable Care Act Means For You
Understanding Health Care In America Today
- Woman Battling Kidney Cancer Losing Company Health Plan Due To Obamacare A woman battling kidney cancer is losing her health insurance because her company’s health plan is being canceled due to Obamacare.
- Obamacare Key Dates In 2014 Implementation of the health reform law continues through 2014 with these key dates.
- Poll: 69 Percent Of Americans Satisfied With Personal Health Care Plan A majority of Americans are happy with their current health care plan.
- CBS News: 61 Percent Of Americans Disapprove Of Obamacare A majority of Americans are not pleased with the job President Barack Obama has been doing.
- Three Glaring Changes Needed To Fix Obamacare Some immediate fixes can address problems that are becoming evident as provisions of the new law take effect.
- Romneycare Vs. Obamacare: Key Similarities & Differences Can the nation expect to see the same positive results across the country as was seen in Massachusetts?
- Enforcing The Health Law Mandate: What The IRS Can & Can't Do According to one tax expert, the IRS cannot attach a lien to personal assets for not having health insurance.
- 5 Ways To Buy Health Insurance Without A Government Exchange If you are not assured by promises of a highly secure government exchange to buy health insurance, skip it.
- Social Security In 1935: How Today's Health Law Should Evolve Imagine how social security was first administered. Now imagine how the Affordable Care Act could look in 75 years.
- Sebelius: 'Hold Me Accountable For The Debacle' HealthCare.gov is currently down as Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius testifies before a House committee today on the problems plaguing the Affordable Care Act.