Affordable Care Act
Health Insurance FAQs
Understanding Health Care In America Today
- Obamacare Only Chips Away At Core Goal To Sharply Reduce Number Of Uninsured The federal health care overhaul is providing coverage for millions of Americans, but it has only chipped away at one of its core goals: to sharply reduce the number of people without insurance.
- Cruz: Senate Democrats 'Demanded Kathleen Sebelius' Head' Sen. Ted Cruz believes Senate Democrats are the ones who forced Kathleen Sebelius to step down as health and human services secretary.
- Obama, Republicans Compete In Gender Politics For Female Voters After months on the defensive over his health law, a more combative President Barack Obama has emerged to fight about gender politics, leading to an election-year competition with Republicans for support from women.
- Sebelius: Administration 'Just Flat Out Wrong' Obamacare Website Would Be Ready By Oct. 1 The Obama administration's timeline for having ready the new health care law's online sign-up system "was just flat out wrong," outgoing Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius said in an interview that aired Sunday.
- Gingrich Blasts Ideologues' Behind Health Law Newt Gingrich isn't holding back in his criticism of the Cabinet secretary and others behind the troubled rollout of the health care law.
- Obama: Sebelius 'Will Go Down In History' For Obamacare President Barack Obama announced the resignation of Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius Friday and nominated his budget director, Sylvia Mathews Burwell, as her replacement.
- Pelosi: Obamacare Will Be Sebelius' 'Legacy' President Barack Obama's embattled Health and Human Services secretary is resigning as the White House seeks to move past the election-year political damage inflicted by the rocky rollout of Obama's signature health care law.
- Scott Brown: Obamacare Forcing People To 'Live Free Or Log On' Hoping to return to Washington by way of New Hampshire, former Massachusetts Sen. Scott Brown is using a variation of the state's "Live Free or Die" motto to argue against President Barack Obama's health care overhaul law.
- Poll: 62 Percent Of Americans Believe GOP Will Repeal Obamacare A majority of Americans believe that President Barack Obama’s signature health care law will be repealed.
- 'Breaking Bad' Actor Loves Obamacare NEW YORK (CBS DC) - Breaking Bad star Bryan Cranston may not be president, but he plays on on Broadway. After his critically acclaimed performance as teacher-turned-meth dealer Walter White, Cranston is starring in All The Way, a play that follows...