WASHINGTON — Who is excited to see what team President Bruce Allen can do, back at the helm of the Washington Redskins? Not this guy, who showed up in Colorado, at a Washington Nationals-Colorado Rockies game, to protest Allen and offer some friendly advice to his boss:
In case the photo doesn’t say enough, here are a few things to appreciate about this situation:
- Coors Field is more than 1,600 miles from Redskins Park;
- None of these things have anything to do with MLB, baseball, or either team;
- Dan Snyder was likely not watching this game;
- Dan Snyder likely does not crowdsource his personnel decisions;
- The sign appears to be hastily drawn, but he did use two different markers and drew a picture of a fire;
- This protester likely spent more than $50 on these tickets.
But if sports teach us anything, it’s that you can’t put a price tag on happiness. Hopefully, this Redskins fan got his money’s worth.