If you waited until the last minute and don’t have New Year’s Eve plans, we’re here to help you out. From parties to sit-down dinners, here are some fun and affordable events going down this weekend.
- Culture Lounge in D.C. is hosting their Culture New Year’s Eve Party. The party is what they call an “upscale affair.” Doors open at 11:30 p.m. and party will go on and we will until 3am.Tickets range from $20 to $55 dollars.
- Cafe Saint Ex is running normal operations, so you can hit up the 14th Street bar like any regular night. They offer fine cuisine, drinks and a “fun, relaxed atmosphere.”
- If you’re looking for a chill party, Hellbender Brewing’s New Years Eve Party might be the move for you. For just $25 you’ll have your choice of 10 beers on tap including a new Double IPA and some hard cider. Who doesn’t love hard cider?
- How does dancing salsa.playing bongos, and drinking mojitos sound? If it sounds good then check out Cafe Citron’s New Years Eve party Pay $25 for a ticket and get $5 champagne drinks and $7 select drinks all night.
- The Dew Drop Inn in Brookland is hosting a party where there will be a free champagne toast at midnight. Entrance to the party is free.
- Jack Rose Dining Saloon will have an early all-you-can-eat-and-drink barbecue fest on the roof and a $125-per-couple cocktail tasting in the basement but their main floor will be open as usual with no cover or minimum.
- While Jack Rose Dining Saloon is offering an early all-you-can-eat-and-drink barbecue fest on the roof and a pricey cocktail tasting in the basement Dram & Grain bar, the main floor will be open as usual with no cover or minimum.
- Get your dance on at Nellie’s Sports Bar, the U Street bar is free of charge and will play pop tunes all night and have a free champagne toast at midnight.
- If you’re in the mood for some live entertainment, SAX New Year’s Eve Extravaganza might be the move for you. For $50 you’ll enjoy a decades themed party, from the swinging fifties to the futuristic Neon New Year’s Party.
- Hit up the The Passenger before 9 p.m. and avoid a cover charge. They are offering special cocktails and a live DJ. Cover is $20 after 9 p.m.
RELATED: How to Get Around on New Year’s Eve
Follow @CBSDC on Twitter