LANHAM, Md. (WNEW) — Nine new traffic violation cameras are being deployed across the District.
The D.C. Police Department announced the deployment of new photo enforced locations Tuesday.
The 30-day “warning period” is scheduled to begin on Tuesday. During this period, violators will receive warning citations.
After the 30-day warning period, D.C. police will begin issuing live moving citations to violators.
The new photo enforcement locations for speeding violations are:
– 4200 block of Reno Road, NW
– 7300 block of Alaska Avenue, NW
– 2500 block of North Capitol Street, NE
– 600 block of New York Avenue, NE
– 4200 block of Eastern Avenue, NE (between Russell Ave and Kaywood Place)
– 3700 block of Massachusetts Avenue, SE
– 3700 block of Minnesota Avenue, NE
The new photo enforcement locations for stop sign violations are:
– Eastern Avenue at North Gate Road, NW
– 27th Street at R Street, SE
Follow WNEW on Twitter