Multi-Plug Adapter Blamed for Salisbury Fire; $110,000 in Damages
Get Breaking News First
SALISBURY, Md. — Officials say a fire that heavily damaged a two-story wood frame building in Salisbury was caused by a malfunctioning multi-plug adapter.
The fire was reported just before noon Thursday in the multi-occupancy structure. The Maryland State Fire Marshal’s Office says it took some 40 firefighters an hour to bring the blaze under control.
No one was hurt in the blaze. Damage was estimated at $110,000.
More From Maryland
- Dallas Nurse Nina Pham Declared Ebola-Free, Discharged From NIH in Maryland
- Evenflo Recalls Infant Seats to Fix Sticky Buckles
- Lawmakers Seek to End Benefits to Former Nazis
- Disabled Woman To ‘Crutch’ Marine Corps Marathon To Honor Disabled Vet Boyfriend
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)