Emancipation Day Parade Road Closures
Get Breaking News First
LANHAM, Md. (WNEW) — The Emancipation Day Parade will close a number of streets in the District on Wednesday. Drivers are being urged to find alternate routes.
- Pennsylvania Avenue between 12th and 14th Streets, NW from 4 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- E Street between 13th and 14th Streets, NW from 4 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Pennsylvania Avenue between 3rd and 11th Streets, NW. from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Constitution Avenue closed between 9th Street and West crossover at Pennsylvania Avenue, NW from 8 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- 12th Street between E Street and Constitution Avenue, NW from 8:30 p.m. to 9:45 p.m. for the fireworks display.
All-News 99.1 WNEW is the only radio station to provide traffic and weather together every five minutes all day every weekday and every 10 minutes on nights and weekends. Lisa Baden and Julie Wright bring you “Beltway-To-Beltway Traffic” exclusively on All-News 99.1.
Check traffic on your route before heading out on the road.
(TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)