Roundup: The Junkies Were Vintage Junks Last Week
More From The Sports Junkies
WASHINGTON (CBSDC) - Last week was a ridiculously funny week of Junkies radio.
Unfortunately, a sizable portion of their listening audience missed it, because they were outside shoveling their sidewalks to avoid some sort of civil suit with all that snow.
I hate the shameless nature of In Case You Missed Its as much as the next donk, but this was SUCH a good week of segments, it’s worth running the risk of coming off as a corporate shill hack for the sake of drawing more attention to it.
I’m not even going to point out what I’ve written today, because that’s not what we’re here for.
[Just so we’re clear, we’re looking in the rear-view; not focusing on anything that happened today.]
The Lurch Papa, on his own, had a ridiculously vintage week … James Dolan out gem after gem after gem.
So, here are a few short links to some truly memorable moments you won’t soon want to forget, certainly not for a little snow:
- Lurch Drops the Biggest ‘Big Time’ Ever
- Lurch’s Mom’s Ex-BF Reggie Calls In
- Lurch’s Wife Calls Him a 9-Letter Word
- Extended V-Day Edition of ‘Whore or Bore’
- BDK Got His Own TV Special on Fox
- The Junks Replay BDK’s Epic Botch with Omar from ‘The Wire’
- The Dunkies: The Junks Nubb It at Wiz Media Dunk Contest