3 Injured in House Fire in Laurel; Dog Dies

LAUREL, Md. — Prince George’s County fire officials say three people have been hospitalized after a house fire in Laurel.

The blaze broke out Saturday morning at a single-family home in the 15600 block of Hayes Road. The cause is considered accidental.

One woman and two men are being treated for exposure to heat and smoke. Fire officials say none of the injuries are life-threatening, though a dog died in the fire.

Officials say the fire caused an estimated $20,000 in damage.

(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)

Comments

One Comment

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS DC

D.C. Lottery Live
Follow and Like Us

Listen Live