Md. Man Electrocuted While Hanging Christmas Lights

NORTH BEACH, Md. — Anne Arundel County officials say a man was seriously injured after suffering an electric shock while putting up Christmas lights at a home in North Beach.

Fire officials say the man was on a ladder when it somehow came into contact with a power line. It happened in the 1000 block of Walnut Avenue in North Beach late Monday afternoon.

A Maryland State Police helicopter transported the man to the Prince George’s Trauma Center.

(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS DC

D.C. Lottery Live
Follow and Like Us

Listen Live