Carbon Monoxide Incident Sends 3 to Hospital in D.C.

LANHAM, Md. (CBSDC) — A carbon monoxide incident inside a home in Northwest Washington has sent three people to the hospital.

D.C. fire and rescue personnel were called to the 5100 block of New Hampshire Avenue NW at about 11 a.m. Tuesday and found three adults suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning.

They were transported to the hospital and are listed in critical condition.

Authorities believe a faulty water heater is the cause of the incident.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS DC

D.C. Lottery Live
Follow and Like Us

Listen Live