Redskins Camp Nuggets — July 25th
Redskins CentralShop for Redskins Gear
Buy Redskins Tickets
College Hoops Edition
Junkies Bikini Contest
Sports Fan Insider
Morning Practice Updates
– Robert Griffin was on the practice field for today’s walk-through. He participated in some of Washington’s first-team activities.
– Josh Wilson tweeted that he has been medically cleared to practice. The veteran CB says that he has been taken off the Physically Unable to Perform list.
– When Wilson is formally placed back on the active roster, only Adam Carriker and Maurice Hurt will remain on Washington’s PUP list.
– Hurt tells me that his knee is feeling much better but that he is in the process of strengthening his quad. He is hoping to be cleared to practice again in a week or two.
– Brian Orakpo says he is 100 percent healthy. The fifth-year outside linebacker has apparently told the coaching and training staff that he doesn’t want to be restricted from any practices during camp.
– Rookie safety Bacarri Rambo operated as the Redskins’ starting free safety during the walk-through. He says that working with the first team on day-one of training camp provides him with motivation