Here’s what you may have missed, or if you didn’t, what’s worth re-reading this week (June 3-7).
– Frager’s Hardware store, a Capitol Hill institution, was ravaged by a four-alarm fire, which sent so much smoke into the air over the District that it could be seen from Virginia. MORE
– Four D.C. firefighters were accused of sexual misconduct involving a female firefighter who was sleeping at the station. MORE
– A 57-year-old cab driver from Maryland was shot and killed in an apparent robbery attempt in Adams Morgan. MORE
– An Arlington County teen died from injuries he sustained from a skateboarding accident that involved him hanging onto the driver’s side of a pickup truck. MORE
– If you’re arrested for any crime, even if you’re not convicted for it, police can take a sample of your DNA, store it, and use it to implicate you in other cases, thanks to a Supreme Court ruling made this week. MORE
Follow WNEW on Twitter.