Child, Adult Hospitalized in D.C. for Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

WASHINGTON (CBSDC) – One adult and one child have been taken to a hospital after suffering carbon monoxide poisoning in a northwest home Monday afternoon.

D.C. Fire responded to a call in the 1100 block of 1st Place NW around 1:10 p.m. on Monday.

The adult was taken to Washington Hospital Center and the child to Children’s Hospital where they are each being treated for carbon monoxide poisoing.

These are serious but non-life-threatening injuries.

Stay tuned to ALL NEWS – 99.1 for the latest…

Comments

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS DC

D.C. Lottery Live
Follow and Like Us

Listen Live