Construction Worker Electrocuted In Ellicott City
Get Breaking News First
ELLICOTT CITY, Md. (CBSDC) — A man was electrocuted while working on a house under construction in Ellicott City Tuesday afternoon.
The worker was killed when a piece of metal scaffolding he was carrying touched a live electrical wire around 3:30 p.m.
Rescue personnel responded to the location in the 9200 block of Furrow Ave. and performed CPR on the man who was pronounced dead on the scene.
The man’s identity is being withheld pending notification of next of kin.
Authorities say there are no signs of foul play.