WASHINGTON (CBSDC/AP) — Accidents, down trees and flooding snarled traffic around the DC region during Tuesday’s morning commute.
A tractor-trailer crash was blocking traffic on I-95 south near Dale City, and debris from the crash was on the roadway early Tuesday. South of that accident, an overturned car is blocking the left side of the roadway near the I-95 south weigh station.
In addition, a tree has fallen on Interstate 395 north near King Street in the Alexandria area, creating big traffic delays.
School buses in Prince William County also experienced delays picking up students due to flooding.
* I-95: Fatal accident in Dumfries just south of the Dumfries truck scales. There is one confirmed fatality.
* I-395 N: Down tree between Seminary Road and King Street. Traffic backed up for 20 miles.
* Aden Road & Misty Creek and Trenton Road & Valley View Road: Since holes in Prince William County.
* DC Line at Eastern Ave. & 16th Street: Rollover crash. Cleared, but slow traffic continues.
* I-95 N Ramp: Rollover accident from the outer loop towards Laurel.
Stay with All-News 99.1 WNEW for first traffic on the 1′s or know before you go with the CBS DC traffic page.
(TM and Copyright 2012 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2012 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)