Adult Toy Store Robber Confesses To Six Other Armed Robberies In Montgomery County
ROCKVILLE, Md. (CBSDC) — Montgomery County Police have charged a man recently arrested for an armed robbery of an adult toy store in Rockville with six additional robberies.
Police say during their interrogation of 25-year-old Ramon Michael Gunn he not only confessed to the Feb. 18 armed robbery of the Night Dreams store located at 11550 Rockville Pike, but six other commercial robberies as well.
Gunn is currently being held on $10,000 bond at the Montgomery County Detention Center.
He faces 20 criminal charges, including seven counts of armed robbery and one count of fourth degree sex assault for inappropriately touching a female employee during the January 30 robbery of Salon G located at 316 Main Street in Gaithersburg.
Gunn confessed to committing the following seven armed robberies in Montgomery County:
- January 11, 2012, Subway, 12601 Wisteria Drive, Germantown
- January 12, 2012, Domino’s Pizza, 5268 Nicholson Lane, Rockville
- January 14, 2012, Subway, 5210 Nicholson Lane, Rockville
- January 18, 2012, O’Hair Salon and Spa, 424 Main Street, Gaithersburg
- January 30, 2012, Salon G, 316 Main Street, Gaithersburg
- January 31, 2012, Subway, 12601 Wisteria Drive, Germantown
- February 18, 2012, Night Dreams, 11550(F) Rockville Pike, Rockville