EXCLUSIVE: Albert Haynesworth Interview with Kevin and Rock

Albert Haynesworth

Photo by Christian Petersen/Getty Images

106.7 The Fan’s Kevin & Rock spoke with the Washington Redskins’ Albert Haynesworth. He talks about the team, drinking, the media and more.

[photogallerylink id=22708]

>>Cheerleaders of the NFL

Comments

1. Rou says:

Wow, you guys are kiss asses and publicly supported the biggest punk to ever wear a Redskins’ jersey. I don’t know what’s a bigger joke: Albert Haynesworth or the interviewers.

1. Toodleooass says:

Mike Shanahan: ONE-PUMP CHUMP. You heard it hear first.

2. Rick says:

I don’t like the way this whole situation has developed. It should have been real easy…The Skins either should have cut him at the beginning of the season and take the $$$ loss or play him every play and let him play how he wants to play. Shannihan’s ego got it the way of prudent coaching and now the whole team is suffering from it!!!

3. Ron says:

Total Softball questions!!!!! Why didn’t you ask him the obvious? Why do you come to D.C. proclaiming that you wouldn’t play in this defense? Why did you take millions and then refuse to participate in pre-season, and announce that you won’t do it again next year???? Why don’t you hang with the defense when the team huddles up on the sidelines? Why do you run out of gas after just a few plays because you’re not prepared? Haynesworth is NOT a team player! He is a total malcontent, and your interview was a joke! Next time, interview Miss America, and stop embarrasing your audience?

1. Rou says:

Why no real questions and the back rub? Because they’ve fallen (in love) and can’t get up.

4. E says:

Watch your mouth. I bet you would not call him a punk to his face.

1. Toodleooass says:

Yo mama so fat, someone said it’s chilly outside and she went and got a bowl.

So you’re a big man giving advice to not call a 300+ pound negro a punk? You’re quite the man of the world, aren’t you?

1. Toodleooass says:

Because black people are extra scary in your world.

If I were to call him a punk, which I wouldn’t because I don’t think he is, I’d make sure I had an escape route and simply outrun him.

You, on the other hand, are a punk.

5. Ross says:

They did kiss Aintsworth’s behind. If he did not want to play in a 3-4 defense, he should had tried very hard to get traded. Nobody wants his big behind, because he is such a Diva. Everyone need to stop looking at Shannahan and look at Aintsworth. What did he do last year in a 4-3 defense? Nothing!!!! The Redskins only won 4 games, no thanks to his big behind. He gets his “head-aches” and sits out on a series or too when we needed him most. Come on Aintsworth, you can do better than that. This team needs team players and an owner (especially) that does not coddle his Divas, like Aintsworth and Portis. The Danny should had gotten rid of his behind at the beginning of the year, when he refused to buy into what Shannahan was bringing to the team. This madness has got to stop, otherwise I will do my best to become a fan of another team. I am tired of these tired Deadskins. Thanks a lot, Danny for ruining my favorite sports team. I sure hope your are happy. You’ve ruin my Mondays with your weekly dramas. Cowboy fans, Giant fans, Eagles fans are having a field day, thanks to you, Danny. This is why I’ve boycotted buying your Redskin stuff and going to Johnny Rockets. You are a sorry excuse for a business man.

6. Jimmy says:

Hey Hey Hey, it’s Fat Albert here. This guy is the biggest lard ass dog doo on the planet. Just don’t trade him to the Giants, Cowboys, or the Giants because he WILL wreak havoc when he plays the Skins.

7. canadianfootballer says:

wow……….. come on!

8. Jeff says:

Albert was lousey in the 4-3 last year. Totally out of shape and needed help getting off the field and to the oxygen and you ppl think he earned his money? He flat out told Coach Zorn he would not pratice? 4-3, 3-4 No matter what it is he will not/did not give it his all. In refusing to play in any scheme after he “agreed” to is a breech of contract. I keep seeing ppl defend him when he has not earned one 10th of what he was paid. I for one hope to see Shanny take out all the trash come off season! Us Redskin fans stood by him during his step brothers death and this is what he gives us? He is a flat out liar and a disgrace to the Redskin Nation. Trade him to Buffalo and move on. Alberts interview here is way too soft and he never admits to refusing to play. He obviously is a drama queen. Now he will start losing all his money to that slick lawyer and I give him 5 years tops and he will be flat broke. History will record him as the 100 million dollar self admitted slave that got fired.

9. ronnie says:

. Finally…. they’ve parted ways, it really should have come sooner. This guys was making like $ 217,000.00 per game this season. Not to mention the 21 million he pocketed in the spring. For that kinda cash you’d think a few pre-season OTA’s and just attempting to play the position that the coaches asked you to play. was enough. Glad to see this guy OUT OF TOWN . Hopefully the team can move on, and make better free agent decisions in the future.

10. redskins42 says:

The Redskins defense has been pretty good over the last few years minus a weak secondary. Why they decided to rebuild a defense that was only in need of minor repairs I don’t know. Play to the strength of the players talent.

11. Gary says:

Rons comments are in the pocket. Hainsworth keeps talking about wanting to win but puts so many varibles on when he will play. I want this, I want that, I, I, I. Sorry Al, not buying it.

12. tryecrot says: